Emotional Detox Holistic Body Therapy is an all-natural, instinctive approach that has been in practice for thousands of years.
It is known for its ability to help the mind and body relax but research has found that deep body therapy that cultivates emotional release can bring clients other benefits as well. The benefits documented include:
- stress and tension
- Low body confidence
- Low self esteem
- PMS and period pains
- Menopausal symptoms
- Perimenopause symptoms
- Relationship difficulties
- Fertility issues
- Loss of interest in sex
- Difficulty in experiencing orgasm
- Pain during Intercourse
- Vaginismus (involuntary vaginal contractions/closing of the vagina before sex)
- Fear of sex, intimacy or love
- Difficulty in speaking the truth and resolving conflict
- Feeling insecure, unable to trust, lacking in confidence
- Other sexual dysfunction
The aim of the treatment is create balance for mind, body and soul and to help you release negative emotions aiding you to:
- Find your equilibrium.
- Clear blockages & improve the quality of your life.
- Free yourself of unwanted dis-ease and discomfort.
- Find freedom from negative patterns through clearance & balance
- Connect with your own needs and authentic self
Mal Weeraratne has over twenty years experience in the field of emotional detox through holistic body therapy, he is skilled and knowledgeable in releasing trapped, stagnant emotions and traumas. He is highly trained and is capable of releasing years of numbness and repressed negative experiences from deep in the body, allowing positivity to enter the body and opening the client up to receive healing, bliss and transformation.
Appointments available at professional Harley Street Clinic 30 Minute Session only £50.00
Want to learn more? or Book a Session?